The following are links to sample images from the indicated years. The years themselves are also active links to a brief chronology of that year and further links to other pictures and material.
- We had a good family time on Sunday, April 4 before Jeff had to return to New Orleans. Then on the next week, Ashleigh and Jordan got to hide easter eggs again in New Orleans.
- Easter Sunday School on April 11.
- The Hammonds hosted the Tech BSU Alumni gathering on May 15.
- We made the trip to New Orleans on May 28 and found Darla and the girls in the swimming pool. In the evening we went to the Greek Festival, a favorite event for Jeff and Darla.
- On June 5 we took the RAs to Bent Tree for swimming and fishing. One of the surprises of this trip was a close view of a pileated woodpecker.
- Stephen, Marsha, Sarah and Joshua Hobson visited us June 30 - July 3 while Sarah competed in the Junior Olympics in Tae Kwon Do.
- We (mainly Brenda) worked with Javier and Grace Lopez and the Spanish Vacation Bible School, Jul 5-9, to provide them with some pictures.
- We invited the Spanish boys along on our July RA trip to Bent Tree, July 10.
- On July 30 we left for Sacramento for Rod's Physics Teachers' meeting. Jeff and family joined us on August 4 and we drove to Merced. From there we staged to Sequoia National Park the next day. On August 7 we went to Yosemite Valley and on August 8 to the Tioga Pass, visiting Tenaya Lake and the Tuolumne Meadows.
- Morgan's birthday gives us an opportunity to visit with the Davis's and with Philippe and Mary Sue.